Friday, April 18, 2008

Wedding Invite for tomorrow Night!


I was very excited to come home Wednesday evening and find a wedding invitation waiting for me.  I went to a wedding here back in 2003, but not since.  It will be on Saturday, tomorrow which means I had to get expedited tailor service for fancy clothes.  Evening activities will begin at 9pm, dinner at 10 pm and something else (I don't know what) is at 11 pm.  This is all "Insha Allah" which is printed on the invitation.  This means "If the Lord wills".  I will Insha Allah post a blog after the event too.

1 comment:

Marge said...

"Insha Allah" to provide a godly,reformed Christian gentleman in my life, you and Joe will surely be on top of my wedding-invites-to-mail list! Both of you will have to come in fancy Filipiniana or Chinese attires!
I know you love parties, especially going to your friends' wedding parties, Mare. :oP
Hope you did go to the wedding and enjoyed it!