Monday, April 14, 2008

Multiple Choice Quiz (from J)

Where does this man come from?
A. England
B. France
C. Russia
D Middle East
E. Northern Pakistan
F. Western Pakistan
G.  China
H.  U.S.

I think you all know the right answer.  This list contains all the places people have thought I was from.  A few of them I understand, but the China guess caused me to give the man  a strange face.  Overall, it is pretty nice to keep people confused.  It allows me to stay under the radar a bit and keeps all the over zealous lovers of western culture and people away!!!!  My European friend with blonde hair and trendy glasses gets a lot more stares and requests from random people.

4 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Can't fool me, honky!

Unless you have an invisible citizenship Somewhere....

Pilgrim said...

P.S. Nice beard.

Marge said...

You being mistaken for being from China isn't surprising at all, Joe. I believe the people in the western most part of China do look more like people in their neighboring countries than Chinese in the far east.
It's good that you are starting to blend in! Hehe :)

Kari said...

A China man...huh. I never would have known. Maybe mom forgot to tell us something.